I've been digitising the Hawkesbury area's footpath assets for the past couple of weeks. I've finally completed the footpaths dataset!
This was a labor intensive exercise of checking the location of the described asset; plotting them into ArcGIS Desktop; then recording the relevant fields such as the
This allows the dataset to be joined with Council's asset management system later. I've gotten the digitising workflow down to a fine art. I just wish I had the programming knowledge to automate the steps. I really should learn Python / ArcPy properly.
Next asset on my project list is kerb and gutter.